Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando

I started with a full C but was uneven by half a...

I started with a full C but was uneven by half a cup from one side to the other. I held out till I was 37 to have the lift and decided to get implants to be even on both sides. The procedure was quick and easy and the pain during recovery was minimal. Plus, I LOVE the results! I got the gel implants which at the time were only available by participating in an FDA study as it was a year before the FDA approved silicone gel for placement. I have never had a problem and 10 years later, they still look great! I am now a full D on BOTH sides and people usually can't tell that they are not natural!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I have been seeing Dr. Pope for over 20 years. I got my husband to go as well as a good friend of mine. First of all, Dr. Pope is not only one of the most accomplished plastic surgeons in Orlando which is shown by his being voted #1 for the last 7 years IN A ROW! but he is also one of the nicest human beings I have ever met. He never pressures you; he is caring and gentle and is always concerned that you are doing alright during your procedure. He follows up with you personally after having any major procedures done as well. He truly listens and and is interested in what you are trying to tell him you want. His office staff is amazing too! Everyone from the office manager to the front desk to treatment coordinator to nurse and surgical nurse are all wonderful and make you feel like family! I will never go to any other plastic surgeon as long as Dr. Pope is still in practice! The results - which are what really matters- have always been amazing!