40's 4 Kids BA/BL Mod Pro 457 Cc Silicone Under Muscle - Orlando, FL

Always wanted them since my 20's. After children...

Always wanted them since my 20's. After children lost upper pole fullness and always had to wear bras to look good in clothes. Children are all grown and decided to pamper myself. Was afraid of surgeries since I've never had surgery before. Took the plunge and had them done yesterday! Previously small 34 c, had mastoplexy lollipop, 475cc mod plus under muscle

Post on day 3

Feel alot better. Off the narcotics and Valium. Showered today with the help of my hubby. I feel less groggy

Reason why I chose to do BA

I decided to get a BA because having breast fed 4 children you lose the fullness you once had. I also hated not being able to wear specific clothes because I always had to wear specific bras and couldn't wear certain shirts or dresses. My husband was always supportive but they don't under how we feel. I made this decision just for me and no one else. I went to the consultation and the doc told me I need a breast lift and measured me and gave me a range. I booked my surgery and the time came so quickly. I did a lot of research and brought many questions to him. Never once did he or his staff rushed me or me feel stupid. They were excellent from beginning to end. They were excellent

Post op day 4

Feeling fatigued,stomach bloated, muscle spasms and breasts itchy. Still Wearing my Ted hoses for 7 full days. Feeling zinger feeling on my right nipple. Still can't wet them, have to saran wrap them. Completely off meds except antibiotics, arnica and bromelain

Post op day 6

Yesterday was a tough day for me. I still can't fully showered because of my stitches from my mastopexy but I bathed and it was FABULOUS to be able to shave my legs and feel a little bit more human. Still Wearing my Ted hose stocking, one more day, can't wait! Feeling a little blue, don't know why. I guess I want to feel better already. Still using arnica cream and bromelain for bruising. Wearing my bra and band 24/7. No pain, just tightness.

12 weeks post up!!!

Sorry, I did not write for some time. In addition to the surgery, I started a new job. I've been rather busy.
Today I went for my 12th week check up and all is well. I had a small suture removed that did not make its way out. It has been a great experience. I love my new breasts. I measure now as a 34DDD. I started out as a 34C. I've had a good journey, an excellent surgeon and his staff have been very accomodating to everything I have needed. Unfortunately, my surgeon does not do anymore breast surgery, he is focusing on facial surgeries. I was an exception because he was highly recommended and he went to medical school in my hometown. I couldn't have asked for a more meticulous, perfectionist, competent, great bedside manner plastic surgeon. No regrets! Clothes fit great. I feel more attractive and now I feel well proportioned. I bought some bras from Victoria's Secret. They do not have much of a selection of bras on my size. I bought the majority online. I will post
pics tomorrow. Oh, by the way. I sleep with my surgical bra every night because I feel safer and supported!!

12 weeks post op breast augmentation with mastopexy

Feeling great!

More pics!

Hope these pics help! Sorry I don't have before pics but I was a 34 C and was very deflated and just an FYI, as you get older and hit perimenopause your breast don't get full every month because your progesterone levels are low. Eventually you will flatten out even more. That was one of the reasons that pushed me to getting my breasts done. Hope this helps!

13 weeks!

I woke up this morning and noticed my right breast was smaller and higher than my left. I saw my ps today and he said I may have torn my capsule. I don't know how. I wear my surgical bra to bed every night. So now I have a heating pad, NASIDS every 6 hours and sleep with a supportive bra and sleep upright, like before. He will see me on Friday. It's most a contracture because my breast is soft. Very, very discouraged and sad.

No Resolution

Just to update you. I've been seeing my Ps every week and have had an ultrasound (which was negative), 10 days of (2) antibiotics, and now on a (6) day steroid pack....and no change. Will be back to see him (doc) Monday to see what's the next. He mentioned exploratory under local anesthesia but I'm not to sure what to do. I'm so discouraged, I try not to be regretful of this decision but I don't know what else to think. What if it' not fixable? Explantation? I will be devastated because I will be worse off then when I was natural... I'm so down!!

Almost a year post-op!

Hello all... Just want to update you since the scare I had.. I had Capsular contracture grade 3 and was put on Singulair and closed capsulotomy. Was going to my surgeon every other day for like 3 months and doing "extraneous" exercises on my breast on the floor for months. I was hurting for a long time and was so discouraged but determined not to go under the knife again. Thank God I have full reversal and am as happy as a clam!! My surgeon has been wonderful and encouraging and very patient with me... He believed everything would be fine and it has been thus far. Will see him again in November 2016. So, my message to you all is you can be Cc with patience and determination!!! Take care everyone!

Happy One Year Old Boobies!!

Today ladies my girls turn one years old. It has been quite the experience some scary set backs but mostly great ones. I have been fortunate that I have a great caring doctor that acted fast and was very patient with me and exceptionally kind. I absolutely love the decision I made, no regrets and I hope and wish all of my realself friends have the same positive outcome.
Hill Crest aesthetic and dermatology

Excellent physician and staff. Very helpful and informative. The whole office staff bent over backwards to make this happen. I was treated like a princess!