Breast Lift with Existing Saline Implants - LOVE!!! - Orlando, FL

I had a breast aug and lift when i was 18. Over...

I had a breast aug and lift when i was 18. Over time, the lift failed and the implants began to sag and stretch out my breasts. I had saggy, scar filled, uneven breasts 7 years post op. They were gross. Now I am 25 and I finally decided to fix it, I began my hunt for a doctor about 3 months ago. I saw a few different doctors but chose Dr. Peters. He was kind and knowledgable and has a great rep. He told me I could get a really good lift and use my existing implants since they were still in good condition. Inhad the surgery July 8 and I LOVE the results! He completely reshaped my boobs and I feel more confident than ever. I really hope this lift lasts until I have kids (years away). But I am so happy with the results!!! The pain wasn't too bad but the anesthesia made me so sick for a few days. My back hurt the most because I was hunched over, my chest was very tight. But totally worth the whole process!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon