One of a Kind - Orlando, FL

I came to Dr. Trevisani, Sr. because of his...

I came to Dr. Trevisani, Sr. because of his experience, precision, artistic and technical skill, and his eye for detail. My results are unique, elegant, natural and better than what I had imagined, I am very grateful for Dr. Trevisani. From beginning to end, the experience was and is still amazing! I am so amazed and happy with the beautiful and natural results. Dr. Trevisani is a boss when it comes to cosmetic surgery. During the whole experience his staff, especially Yulia, made the process so smooth and relaxing. When you choose Dr. Trevisani, you are in GREAT hands!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I came to Dr. Trevisani, Sr. because of his experience, precision, artistic and technical skill, and his eye for detail. From beginning to end, the experience was and is still amazing! I am so amazed and happy with the beautiful and natural results. Dr. Trevisani is a boss when it comes to cosmetic surgery. During the whole experience his staff, especially Yulia, made the process so smooth and relaxing. When you choose Dr. Trevisani, you are in GREAT hands!