Beyond Happy - Orlando, FL

I am a Mother of 3. Prior to my first 2 children,...

I am a Mother of 3. Prior to my first 2 children, I had no issues with my breast. My breast had actually gotten a little bigger than they were prior to my first pregnancy. I had gone from a high A/B to a full B/C. After the birth of my third child and discontinuing breastfeeding, my breast became extremely flat. My breast were smaller than they had ever been, leaving me at a very small A cup. I was done with having children and very unhappy with my breast size and began my research on breast augmentations.
Orlando OB/GYN

I actually was referred to Dr. Serrao's Rejuvenation Center by my cousin who was interested in Lipo/Butt Transfer. I made an appointment for my consultation to meet with Dr. Serrao and had my procedure done a few months later. Dr. Serrao and his staff are AMAZING. They are both professional and personable. Dr. Serrao made sure to answer any questions or concerns that I had through the entire process. Dr. Serrao even makes it his business to walk his patient's to their car's after recovery of the procedures.