71 Yr Old, Wanted to Look Better - Orlando, FL

I not only had a breast augmentation, we did the...

I not only had a breast augmentation, we did the tummy tuck at the same time. I didn't take before and after pic. but the results are amazing, better that I had hoped. I am so glad I had this done. I lost 45 pounds and just wanted to have my clothes fit better, and not look at all the loose skin. Getting my arms done next. Will quite after that, but so looking forward to the change.

Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants

Dr. Mc Clure is fantastic, his beside manner and explanation of the surgery is clear and precise and welcomes questions. I am 71 and had the tummy and breast done. I had lost and kept of 40 lbs and the tummy was awful, the breast just small. I didn't want to look 20, but what Doc. McClure has done is wonderful. I feel so good about myself now. The first few days if healing where not comfortable, but so worth the outcome. In a few weeks I am having an arm lift done. I do not have before and after pics. hopefully the clinic will post them. Not ashamed of my shape anymore .

Orlando Physician

DR. is fantastic, wonderful in the explanations of the procedure and what to expect during before and after. Could not ask for a better doc. I did get other Dr.s' quotes, but his Dr. McClure won hands down, not because of the price, but because of the curtesy, time and kindness , and explanations.