26 Yrs Old Mother of 2, Breastfed. 32AA to 350 MPP/375 HP Mentor Silicone.

I have always been a small chested girl. I was a...

I have always been a small chested girl. I was a 34B before pregnancy and then during breastfeeding I was about a 36C. After breastfeeding and losing weight, my breasts shrank to a mere 32AA. And they truly didn't even fit into that size. I had a completely flat chest with saggy nipples. I'm 5'8" and about 125lbs. I just had my surgery on 2/10 and I am already pleased with the result. I will post pictures later. My surgeon went with 350cc MPP in my left and 375cc HP in my right. Reasoning for this was because my anatomy causes asymmetry where my left chest sticks out farther than my right. I trusted his judgment and I can't wait to see the final result. So far, they look very even. I will post pictures later.

After pics with surgical bra

My experience so far... Today is pod 3

The day of surgery was the worst pain. I woke up from anesthesia feeling extremely cold and pain mainly in my sternum, it really hurt to breathe. As soon as I got home I took my norco and Valium, after that I slept mainly the whole day. Pod 1 - I was still in pain and pretty nauseous in the morning and vomited. Luckily I had phenergan and the nausea subsided. I was also very swollen. Pod 2 - the pain was more tolerable but I still required half of the norco q4-6 hours. Pod 3 - I was able to shower today (with the help of my husband) and I've had more energy. Feeling better more and more everyday and today I've been able to manage the pain with just Tylenol q6h. My husband and my mom have helped so much. Oh, and don't forget the frozen peas! They are wonderful for the swelling/pain.

Post op appt

Had my first post op appt today. The nurse checked my progress and said everything looked good! The swelling should subside and the fullness will redistribute itself. The next appt I'll get my steri-strips/sutures removed. I'm doing well with pain. Still taking Tylenol around the clock and tired of sleeping on my back but it's been tolerable.

One week post op

It's hard to believe it's already been a week since my surgery. I'm still pretty swollen, moreso on the left than right. And I'm still taking Tylenol around the clock (sorry liver). I still have a hard time with my limited range of motion but it's getting better day by day.

2 weeks update

I had my second post op appointment today. The nurse removed my steri-strips/stitches. The surgeon was pleased with how they look so far. I'm feeling so much better but still sore; I would say I'm at about 85%. Today I'm starting Vitamin E and gentle massages. I tried on some bras the other day for kicks and I fit into a 34C pretty well, although the cups were a bit tight. We'll see what size I truly am when I get sized in a couple weeks.

1 month update

It's hard to believe it has been a month since my BA. I am pleased so far and feeling almost 100% normal. I still have some muscle pain, especially after a long day, but it's nothing some Advil can't take care of. My right breast is dropping a little faster than my left. Scars seem to be healing although they're a bit red and knobby (more so on my right side), the nurse said it's from internal sutures but it does feel odd. No other issues so far, I'm praying it stays that way! ????

8 weeks

4 months post op

They seem to be dropping quite nicely and they certainly feel like a part of me now. I still have partial numbness, but I'm hoping it will resolve soon. I have so much more confidence now when going to the beach, being with my husband, etc.
Maitland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jon is professional but also has great bedside manner. He was attentive to my questions and my goals. I went to several other consults before making my decision and no one was as personable as him. The staff and nurses were also amazing.