36 Yo Female with 2 Kids Had Mommy Makeover! - Orlando, FL

My weight always fluctuates. After my second...

My weight always fluctuates. After my second pregnancy my skin on the stomach was completely stretched and I was embarrassed to wear a one piece bathing suit:(( My husband is a very supportive man an his mother had procedure with Dr.Tom Trevisani years ago- so he set up my consultation with Dr.Tom and after first visit with him- I was so confident in him that I told my husband I'm ready to have my breasts lifted and tighten my tummy.. I had tummy tuck, breast lift with small implants- could not be more happy with the results! Dr.T is a true genius Doctor. I'm at the stage of my life where i Think i look better than ever before- didn't know that could happen- lol My surgery gave me confidence to wear clothing I never felt comfortable wearing..Very grateful to Dr.Tom and his staff for everything they have done for me!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Tom Trevisani is extremely professional and ethical. He is very honest about what the limitations are and I really appreciate it. The process is easy and the Anesthesiologist was amazing as well! Great experience!