Good for some issues - Orlando, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Completed my first of 4 treatments about 11 days...

Completed my first of 4 treatments about 11 days ago on Sept 16. My skin does feels tighter and softer. My husband and one close friend notice a difference after only one treatment. It's a slight difference, but given I've only had one treatment so far, I'm very pleased. I look forward to the next 3 treatments and will post my results here.

Update many years later.

Thought I come back and do an update. It's been many years and this is long overdue. I felt the ematrix was effective and smoothing out areas of my skin, especially small pits caused by acne in my earlier years.

As for tightening up my skin to give me a younger appearance, I will say ematrix failed in this area. I think the only really effective treatment for lifting and tightening the skin is surgical (facelift). Keep in mind these laser treatments are very expensive... and the costs add up. So if you're looking for a younger appearance, I think it's best to save your money and get it done properly instead of throwing your money away on laser treatments. Just my experience
American Laser Skincare