Beginning of my Ultherapy Journey after kybella - Orlando, FL

Let me start by saying I had a total of 3 kybella...

Let me start by saying I had a total of 3 kybella t treatments in a 6 month period ( from June-November). Results is kybella did an amazing improvement on my front and side view of chin . However , I was left with loose skin which was expected at my age . I decided to improve my kybella outcome by having ultherapy on chin area and lower part of the face on November 17th with same PA @ dr Armando soto's office in Orlando . The whole procedure pain level was at 6 , thankfully my doctor provided pain medication to help with process , needless to say I had my friend drive me there since I was not allow to drive be because of medication . The entire process took about one hour and forty five minutes, had to wait in the room until sedative kicked in before procedure. My pain was gone almost instantly , all is left is minor soreness and swelling . Can't wait to see results hopefully money spent was worth it .
Stats 36 year old female .5.1, 125 pounds .

Kybella pictures - before / after

Bridget Kelly PA

Ratings at for PA not for Doctor .