TT MR and Liposuction of Flanks and ABD. 39 Year Old Mother of Two. Getting Nervous - Orland Park, IL

Getting ready. Procedure scheduled. Scheduled time...

Getting ready. Procedure scheduled. Scheduled time off. I've arranged to stay with a friend for a week. Currently on a liver cleanse. Colonic scheduled. Next blood work and clearance from my primary doctor. Then the shopping begins. Worried about not having the right items on hand after procedure...

7 days away. My procedure is scheduled for 7/8.

Appointment tomorrow to take pictures and to get measured for my compression garment. Really excited!!! Really nervous!!!

The big day is almost here!

Got all my supplies and dropped them off at my friends house where I will be staying. I'll post a picture of my supplies on Thursday. Going for my final colonic tonight. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm getting my braces off today!!

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

Getting really excited!! I have so much to do tonight and I want to get to bed early.

Made it to the flat side

So far so good. Currently about 8 hours post op. Pain meds working great. Going back to sleep.

Adjusting to life on the flat side

Just changed my gauze and readjusted my binder.

3 dpo