27 Yrs Old No Kids Just Unwanted Fat - Orland Park, IL

So far I'm just putting faith in my doctor. And...

So far I'm just putting faith in my doctor. And getting ready for this new lifestyle of good healthy eating and great exercise. If anyone have anything to tell me that will really help me through this journey please don't hesitate to message me I'm all ears. But I honestly feel good about the team I have behind me!

Today is the Day

Today is the big day for me. My procedure is at 10:15 this morning with Dr.Manolis I'm so nervous at this point but super excited also.... I'm praying for a safe and productive procedure. I'm all ready just waiting on my mother since she will be the one by my side the whole time along with a great staff. Wish me luck????

The day of & after surgery

I'm swollen and in a little pain nothing I can't bare but so far so good

After surgery

A lil pain but nothing to worry about more just discomfort from the compression garment. The first garment was way too tight it left a bruise but they gave me another one and I've been ok and the bruise went away..... but the lipo made my stretch marks look worse than before ???? I hope as my stomach go down they look better I start putting bio oil on them... I'm so ready for the end result ????
Orland Park Plastic Surgeon