Lipedema and Post WLS

I have lipedema and need it removed before I can...

I have lipedema and need it removed before I can proceed with a lower body lift, FDL tummy tuck, arm, thigh and breast lift. It'll take 3 or 4 liposuction treatments then one surgery day to do lower body lift and TT ($17,500) Another surgery day for thigh, arms, and breast. Still deciding on an implant or not. May have rhinoplasty at some point too. I HATE surgery and pain but I'd love to feel better about my body someday until then I can love me as is. Here's photos from surgery #1. #2 will be 90 days from the first.
Dr. Shiliang Chang

I didn't know I had lipedema when I had my first surgery. I was diagnosed recently by a specialist. The surgeon thankfully still did an excellent job and didn't damage my lymphatics during surgery. Although she's not technically experienced with lipedema she is with WAL and being gentle so if she's willing to do surgery number 2 I'm up for it rather than go to Beverly Hills where an experienced physician is. I'm certain it's because I have lipedema but the pain was severe for three weeks and Dr. Chang only wanted to provide prescription pain reliever for two. I'll definitely need a better pain management plan in place. Overall, it went as well as I could expect for surgery.