Careprost for Eyelash and Eyebrow Growth - Generic Lattisse

Hands down my holy grail of beauty products. I was...

Hands down my holy grail of beauty products. I was lusting after Lattisse but since it's so expensive. I Did some research and found out that careprost has the exact same chemical composition at a fraction of the price. I have been using it now for 4 months and it has blown away all expectations. I HIGHLY recommend it. People ask me all the time if my lashes are real. The other day I went to go get my eyebrows and lashes tinted and the technician wouldn't believe me that I didn't have eyelash extensions on. She almost refused to service of tinting my eyelashes. Then I told her about this product. Also my eyebrows are coming alone too. I've always had one that doesn't grow in far enough and since I've been applying it, it's now finally starting to come in. In the pics I've helped it along with some pencil. That area has never had hair ever and now it does. I'm so impressed. Honestly save your money and buy careprost. You will not be disappointed. I apply once a day before bed on my upper lash line and I use one drop per lid and one drop for both brows. I've used two and a half bottles in 4 months. I buy online in bulk and it's works out great. Good luck!

Without mascara

4 months without mascara. My eyelashes were non existent before using this product and now this is them without mascara. I love it!!