MiraDry Definitely Works! - Orchard Park, NY

Since the age of 14 I have been sweating...

Since the age of 14 I have been sweating excessively for no reason. Even just by standing/sitting doing nothing. I will sweat out of no where. I am now 27 and decided to get the miradry procedure done. I live in Toronto and the doctor I went to was Dr Hratch in Orchard Park, NY just out of Buffalo. I did the procedure on January 28th which was last Saturday. I know my review is 4days late but I have been so busy. This is day 4 for me and I haven't experienced any sweating whatsoever. Yippie!!!!

The drive for me wasn't bad. It took me 1hr 30 mins from Toronto to Orchard Park. Got there right on time. However, I forgot to shave my armpits so the assistant shaved them for me lol. After the doctor injected me with adrenaline etc. Then I was given level 5 miradry. The procedure for me wasn't painful. I was numbed pretty well. tge procedure took about an hour I believe. I lost track of time as I was yapping away for the entire procedure lol. Anyways after both arms were done, I was given prescription and aftercare instructions. They even bought my pizza lol.

My drive back wasn't bad. I felt no pain. Maybe because I was still number. Once I got home, I put the ice packs given to me from the doctor in the freezer as they had melted down. Once the adrenaline wears off that's when I felt the most pain. I only felt it when raising my hands though. But I took ibuprofen and swell X. On the Sunday the 2nd day, the pain had eased a lil. I was swollen though. I went back to work the Monday , slight pain but bearable. Today, I have little swelling but I heard it can take 2weeks to go down. I still haven't sweat and I haven't worn deodorant since Friday night. I think I want my underarms to fully heal before i start using deodorant again.

I am very happy I got this procedure done. There's no odour nor sweat so far. Still have some swelling and lumps that I am currently massaging. I will post any updates if there are any changes.

My apologies for not taking pics right after the procedure. I totally forgot I was going to do a review. But I attached pics from day 3

Wording error

Sorry in my post I believe I was to say I was anesthesia injections instead of adrenaline

The doctor was very patient. Friendly. Very professional and provided necessary information about the procedure. We talked and laughed a lot during the procedure. It was a job well done. Thank you.