Reconstructed Breast Cancer Patient

Nothing can replace what a woman loses while going...

Nothing can replace what a woman loses while going through breast cancer, its more than just her breasts. Having Dr. Schultz and his staff take such good care of me is beyond words.

I am a complicated patient with many issues. They listened, planned, took action and most of all cared about the entire picture, not just my chest. It takes a minute to get to digest what is happening and everybody there knows that and respects it.

I asked hundreds of questions during my care. They answered them. I had high expectations, they met them.

This is the guy you want to be doing your re-construction. I have heard so many stories from friends who started somewhere else and ended up here. My advice, start with the best and get the best! I was given an opportunity to check out others, I chose to stay with doc and never looked back. So glad I did!
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schultz is excellent at what he does and is extremely respected in the community. I've been told by fellow patients, nurses and other doctors that he is the "A" team. I have the results to prove it!