Reconstructed Breast Cancer Patient

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Nothing can replace what a woman loses while going...

Nothing can replace what a woman loses while going through breast cancer, its more than just her breasts. Having Dr. Schultz and his staff take such good care of me is beyond words.

I am a complicated patient with many issues. They listened, planned, took action and most of all cared about the entire picture, not just my chest. It takes a minute to get to digest what is happening and everybody there knows that and respects it.

I asked hundreds of questions during my care. They answered them. I had high expectations, they met them.

This is the guy you want to be doing your re-construction. I have heard so many stories from friends who started somewhere else and ended up here. My advice, start with the best and get the best! I was given an opportunity to check out others, I chose to stay with doc and never looked back. So glad I did!

Dr. Schultz is excellent at what he does and is extremely respected in the community. I've been told by fellow patients, nurses and other doctors that he is the "A" team. I have the results to prove it!