Not Very Happy! - Orchard Park, NY

I had breath cancer 19 yrs ago, with saline breast...

I had breath cancer 19 yrs ago, with saline breast implant in left breast. Approximately 5 yrs ago I went to Dr Raymond Shultz requesting that my old breast implant be removed and replaced with silicone implant, also placing one in the other breast to match up the size so they would be the same. He would do liposuction to place around the breast tissue that was missing. He took fat from my thighs, a total of 3 surgeries. I kept insisting that my left implant was the right size but the right breast was much too large. He and his assistant insisted that I was wrong and they would look the same when he was finished. I foolishly believed them, they were wrong. I told him I couldn't handle multiple surgeries and that I didn't know about more. I told him from the beginning I had neck issues and other body structure issues. Well it's been about 5 years and I would be very embarrassed to put a picture on this post. I'm looking disfigured and very unhappy and I'm going to have to go somewhere and start over again. I'm am so disappointed with Dr Raymond Shultz I can't tell you how this has affected my life. I'm about 115 lbs 65 yrs old and have breasts that are very much different sizes, my good breast looks so big for my body it's upsetting everyday, every time I get dressed and have to look at myself. Needless to say he botched the job.
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon