BOTCHED Breast Aug and Thigh Lift - Orange Park, FL

I went to this doctor to get breast augmentation,...

I went to this doctor to get breast augmentation, liposuction on my arms and a thigh lift. My implants have bottomed out on both sides I have a thick ugly scar on my inner thighs with a seroma that I was told will go away by itself period when going back to this doctor for revision he wants to charge me $1,500 to fix a mistake that he caused for a procedure that I have already paid for. This is very annoying and disheartening. Everyone that I talk to that have gone to this doctor seems to have had good results with him but I had a horrible experience I would not recommend him to anyone. He is a doctor that cut corners to make a dollar. He wants to do my surgery without putting me to sleep in his office. Who wants to be awake while someone is cutting on them??? When I woke up from surgery I was in excruciating pain because I really believe the medication they gave me was expired because I heard one of the nurses say it would happen in another instance with another patient. I put my faith in this doctor and was very disappointed!
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon