44yr Old , Two Pregnancies, One with Twins

I always struggled with my weight especially after...

I always struggled with my weight especially after having three children. At age 42 I began to eat healthier and joined the gym. It took me two years to lose 40lbs, but no matter what I did I could not loose my belly fat and had this bulging pouch (which made me feel like I was 5 months pregnant). With the support of my husband I decided to do a tummy tuck. I had two consultations and chose Dr.Restifio because we were very impressed with his before and after pictures. I also spoke to some of my colleagues who knew women that went to him and were very pleased with the outcome. I am very pleased with Dr.Restifio and my procedure. The results are unbelievable. I am no longer self conscience of wearing fitted dresses and skirts and no longer feel 5 months pregnant. I did lose a total of 50 lb and I am currently at my goal weight. Thank you Dr.Restifio and staff.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr.Restifio 5 stars at everything. He was very professional and knowledgeable about my procedure. Answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable at all times. His staff is very helpful and friendly. I plan on doing more procedures in the future and will definitely go to him.