As a Doctor, I Highly Recommend Dr. Restifo and His Staff- Great Surgical Experience and Outcome - Orange, CT

I am 47 years old, an athlete, have teenage 2...

I am 47 years old, an athlete, have teenage 2 children and live in RI. I had considered breast implants for several years to correct the loss of volume and droop that has occurred over time, but never felt that the timing was right for me. After a friend completed her surgery with Dr. Restifo and I saw the outcome and listened to her experience, I decided that now was the time. Being a health care professional myself and talking with a friend who is a plastic surgeon, I was already familiar with the risks/benefits, surgical procedure, and post-op expectations before I had my consultation with Dr. Restifo. During my consult, he listened to my preferences/expectations and provided honest and clear answers to address them. After the consult was finished, I decided to move forward with the surgery. My computer imaging was completed immediately after and Marie scheduled me a week later to fit my upcoming work & travel schedule. Amazing customer service! My surgical experience was top notch, as well as my post-op appointments. I am so very pleased with my results, not only the appearance and feel of my breasts, but also the ease and speed to which I was back running and training.
Thank you for a wonderful experience, Dr. Restifo, Amanda, Marie and Lisa.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Highly professional, skilled, and great bedside manner.