Depressed and Disappointed - Orange County, CA

Had a mini lift to try and repair some past damage...

Had a mini lift to try and repair some past damage inflicted by a PA with improperly placed juvederm. This has ruined my face, no lie. I regret the decisions I have made over the last 6 months to try and improve this. tried hyaluronidase, think it deflated my skin, still had noticeable bumps and lumps beside my mouth. More juvederm to try and balance out, then restylane, which left brown marks on my skin. Finally tried a mini lift, which I believe should have worked. However, it did not and I still have folds beside my mouth. My jawline and neck look better, but the area I needed to address looks the same, if not worse! I am beyond sad and depressed. I don't even want to post pics right now. If anyone has any suggestions to good surgeons who could fix this, please let me know. Apparently, I will now have to wait at least 6 months for a revision. Lucky me!!

very nice person with the best of intentions. the lift was too low and now I am stuck with the same problem I had before.