34 Year Old, 2 Kids, A Cup, Looking for More Proportionate Breast Size - Orange County, CA

I am 5' 7" and have always had a small narrow...

I am 5' 7" and have always had a small narrow chest, maybe 32A on a good day. After having kids, I felt that my breasts got smaller and deflated. I wanted to have breasts that felt more proportionate to my figure and frame. My desire was to go with an under the muscle, through the armpit, breast augmentation to increase my size to 34C/D (which was around 400cc, silicon implant). My results and outcome were exactly in line with what I wanted and I don't have one con about doing the procedure.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kachenmeister is one of the best surgeons or doctors I've ever encountered. He really takes the time with his patients to make you feel comfortable and listens to what you want out of your procedure. His bedside manner is the best I've ever had and his accessibility to his patients is second to none. I am one year post op and I could not be happier with the outcome. I feel very comfortable and confident with the outcome and feel that the results look very natural, which was exactly what I asked for. If I ever wanted another procedure I would not hesitate to contact Dr. Kachenmeister again.