Lose Skin to Flat Belly - Orange, CA

So I had my daughter at the age of 19, I lost the...

So I had my daughter at the age of 19, I lost the weight quickly due to age and nursing, but I had all of this lose skin hanging, and it wasn't pretty when I'd bend over, or move....
I had just gotten my breasts done a few years before doing my mini tummy tuck, so if course I went back to Dr. T!
He suggested I have the Mini Tummy Tuck, since I didn't need a full one, and he also repaired my stomach muscles since they had also been torn from the baby.
My scars are minimal, and no one can see them when I wear a bathing suit, and even without, they have disappeared! Dr. Taleisnik answered all of my questions, and made sure I was doing weel, by calling and checking in on me several times. He's AMAZING!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taleisnik gave me great results on my mini tummy tuck. I have no extra skin now, and I look like i had never had a baby! It's been 12 years, and I still love wearing a bikini! Dr. Taleisnik did an amazing job!!!! Iv'e sent family and friends to him, all whom have also gotten great results!!!!