Q-Switch Q Yag 5 on 3 Yr Tattoo, Amateur Tattoo - Orange, CA

So I have hated this tattoo 10 minutes after...

So I have hated this tattoo 10 minutes after getting it done, I was 17 yrs old me & friends went to get tattoos and I couldn't back out (without parents consent). Now I'm 20 yrs old and I can't stand looking at it, I literally have to wear shirts that go all the way up to my neck. I have done so much research about laser tattoo removal bc I was nervous about it. I have an olive complexion, my tattoo is amateur, the ink is already fading so that's is the good thing about my tattoo to easy removal. I recently did my first treatment & gosh the RN was superb!! Honestly made me feel so comfortable from the beginning to the end. The treatment itself from 1-10 pain level, to me it was a 4! Although I did have numbing cream but it was already going away bc I put it on an 1 before the treatment so I felt it wore off already. I was imagining it would be so much more painful from all the reviews I read, & let me tell you I am very tiny so I thought I would be more sensitive! lol the treatment only took about 60 seconds. Afterwards the area was really warm obviously bc of the laser & a little swollen. It is now the third day & it looks like nothing happened to my skin. When I Touch it it is still sensitive but i haven't gotten any scabs or blisters. I was expecting all that again bc of the reviews. What I've read the q-switch isn't supposed to cause any of that. I'm really excited for this whole process & I can't wait to update you guys on my next treatment! I'm being hopeful & doing aftercare & drinking pure water!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Lori was so great. She was super informative & gave me hope about the process. She made me feel very comfortable & made the laser treatment way easier with her comforting words.