Much Needed Tummy Tuck. - Orange, CA

She does really good repair and contour but my...

She does really good repair and contour but my scar is in the middle of my stomach. Yes, I said that, the middle of my stomach. I was told I would have a low scar that would atleast fit in my pants but my scar is literally 3 inches higher than that. It is so embarrassing I still can't wear a bathing suit or anything like it after spending 8100.

Spoke with doctor and was honest

Ok so I spoke with my doctor and was completely honest and she's been so caring and willing to help. My skin is less swollen and is more lax. I feel better about it after speaking with her and I do think she has a good head and heart.

Update*

Now that I'm almost a year post op I can now see that my scar is going to stay high. I can only speak for myself and my experience. My scar is almost in the middle of my stomach, not symmetrical and is 24 inches long. I did discuss this with her and the office but I have not been contacted since a few months after my surgery. I feel like I've been forgotten about and my concerns were pushed onto the back burner.

She was nice and still keeps telling me I'll like my results even though I hate my scar.