Much Needed Tummy Tuck. - Orange, CA

She does really good repair and contour but my...

She does really good repair and contour but my scar is in the middle of my stomach. Yes, I said that, the middle of my stomach. I was told I would have a low scar that would atleast fit in my pants but my scar is literally 3 inches higher than that. It is so embarrassing I still can't wear a bathing suit or anything like it after spending 8100.

Spoke with doctor and was honest

Ok so I spoke with my doctor and was completely honest and she's been so caring and willing to help. My skin is less swollen and is more lax. I feel better about it after speaking with her and I do think she has a good head and heart.

Update*

Now that I'm almost a year post op I can now see that my scar is going to stay high. I can only speak for myself and my experience. My scar is almost in the middle of my stomach, not symmetrical and is 24 inches long. I did discuss this with her and the office but I have not been contacted since a few months after my surgery. I feel like I've been forgotten about and my concerns were pushed onto the back burner.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

She was nice and still keeps telling me I'll like my results even though I hate my scar.