Implant Removal with Breast Lift Revision - Orange, CA

Many years ago I had a breast lift along with...

Many years ago I had a breast lift along with implants by another doctor. I decided I wanted my implants out with a revision of my breast lift. During my consultation with Dr. Taleisnik I let him know I did not want to have new implants. This was concern for me because with my first doctor I felt somewhat overly encouraged to have implants when I only wanted a breast lift. I felt much more at ease with Dr. Taleisnik because he was very respectful of my wishes and did not push the subject. He was very thorough and let me know that due to my previous surgery there may or may not be issues with blood flow. Since I had my previous surgery I was aware that my new breasts may not be as full as they would be if I were to have implants.

My results are fantastic and I couldn't be more pleased. They are much more fuller than I expected! He also called after my surgery to see how I was doing. I did a lot of research before my first surgery and before this second one with Dr. Taleisnik. He did an awesome job! I am happy I chose Dr. Taleisnik and trust him with any future surgeries I may consider. He is very informative and personable.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon