44 Yr Old Mother or Two Boys with a Much Need Lift to Correct my Saggy Breasts - Orange, CA

I am not much for writing reviews, but I used this...

I am not much for writing reviews, but I used this website a lot and read several reviews when I was deciding on my breast surgery and wanted to write good things about both my doctor and experience. I went for three consultations and I knew at the first consultation that Dr. Talesnik would be my choice, however I wanted to make sure by going to different opinions and I felt most comfortable with Dr. Andres Tealesnik. He has been the best doctor and has answered all of my questions himself and explained everything to me in detail so there would be no surprises. His Assistant Linae Strong also worked so very hard to get a surgery date that worked for my schedule and she has been great through the whole process. I never felt uncomfortable or unsure about what I was doing or that it was the right thing for me. I am 5 days post op and feeling much better. Dr. Talesnik did call me the night of surgery(Friday night of a Holiday weekend) which I thought was wonderful and this shows that he cares about his patients. The pain medications have taken away almost all of the pain and it really hasn't been that bad so far. I will be going back to work tomorrow and off pain medications and taking just tylenol and this controls the pain. The swelling is still there and ice packs have really helped that pain be less everyday. Anyone who is thinking of breast surgery should go see Dr. Talesnik as I would recommend him to anyone I know that might want plastic surgery.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

He has a great bed side manner with his patients and makes you feels very comfortable. Surgery is a scary thing and I was never nervous for him to perform the surgery. He is a great doctor and I can't say it enough. thanks again!