19 Years Old, One Baby, Not at Original Weight but Am at a 36B Going for a 36D - Orange, CA

I had a baby and haven't got back to my original...

I had a baby and haven't got back to my original weight but I have always hated my boobs, especially how my areolas got darker and bigger with pregnancy! I will be getting a donut lift, Areola reduction and I believe 500cc implants on Thursday 6/16!! So excited I can't wait! Will be updating with pictures, I can't wait!

Surgery today!

Today I had my surgery, was a bit nervous but it's not as painful as I thought it would be. Ive had knee surgery and a c-section, I feel those were worse. I got a lift on top of my augmentation so I feel I have more pain than someone who didn't get a lift. I am able to move my arms but the thing I'm worried about is the tubes draining my blood which I don't know where the blood is coming from I get scared I'll pull it out on accident. First post op appt tomorrow and it will be the first day I see my new boobies! I'll keep you guys updated.

2 days post op

Yesterday I got my bad ages removed but sadly have to keep my drains until Monday since I have a lot of leakage! I believe I am a Dcup and live my results so far. Dr West had to removed some tissue from the lower part of my boob in order for my implants to go down and have the Areola to go up. They're super swollen and puffy and today it was one of the harder days to get out of bed. He said it would be about 6 months for my boobs to look the way I want them to. I'm so excited ! I also have lots of bruising since I had a lift, implants and Areola reduction.

3 days post op

I woke up this morning with little pain! I got up and was able to move my arms a lot more and I haven't been taking pain medication since yesterday. I just can't wait for these drains to be removed, they are bugging me with my sports bras.

3 days post op

Me in my C9 Champion bra, I got an XL and fits a little small since I'm so swollen, it's comfy and has an easy hook and zip up in the front.

Finally got my strips removed

I can finally see where my incisions were. They're still healing so it looks a bit weird. I am still very sore especially since the drains were removed last week as you could feel them in my chest cavity getting pulled out. I'm feeling more confident since I am happy with them so far. I have a bit of a burning sensation and numbness on my right boob but that is normal since it's a side effect from the surgery and the nerves. In my right I have a 360cc and 405cc on my left, since my left was smaller. My areolas are numb as well and was told I can lose sensitivity on the nipple. So far so good though! I started to massage them and still have a long way to go for them to look right since my case was I didn't have enough space on the bottom of my boobs and the massaging they told me to do would help my nipple go up and the implants to settle below. my right boob is falling into place a lot faster than the left possibly due to the fact that it's a larger implant? I did get some stretch marks but had some from my pregnancy. I can finally start wearing regular bras this Thursday!!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. West is very kind and personable. I liked him as soon as I met him at my consultation, he knew what I wanted and he got the job done. He is very patient and will listen to any concerns or questions. He also explained how things would look since my case was kind of difficult. When I had a consultation with other Drs they said I would need a lollipop lift, which would've given me more scars and Dr West told me that was uneccesary and he said a donut lift would do just fine. I will definitely go back to him if I get any other procedures done. I told him I wanted 525cc implants which were the largest he said he could go, but since I wanted an Areola reduction to have a nice looking boob he decided on smaller which is ok! I like the fact that he was more concerned and wanted me to have pretty boobs rather than just large. He was worried that if I went 500cc that my Areola would get bigger and I wouldn't like the outcome, I really like Dr West, he's a very genuine Dr.