25 Years Old Breast Augmentation - Orange, CA

The office Dr. Zelken was at was the first place I...

The office Dr. Zelken was at was the first place I was going for a consultation. The original doctor I was scheduled to see was unavailable last minute so I consulted with Dr. Zelken. I cannot express enough how happy I was the other doctor was unavailable. Dr. Zelken spent a lengthy 2 hours with me to answer all my questions. He was so patient with me and explained everything thoroughly. I knew leaving that I wanted to do my procedure with him, but for the sake of being sure I went to see two more doctors. I was not impressed with them so needless to say I was back in Dr. Zelken's office. Day of the surgery he was focused and just as attentive. Post op he was very pleased with the results and extremely gentle. Of course like most women I wish I would have gone bigger now but I am really happy with the results. He did such an amazing job, most people can't even tell that I have had a breast aug. They are very natural looking and he has been very hands on. I saw him more than the outlined schedule of appointments as he wanted to ensure I was healing properly. I recommend him to everyone I cross who is considering the procedure and couldn't be happier. Thank you sooooooo much!!!
Newport Beach Physician