36 Yr Old Asian Female Upper Bleph Surgery - Orange, CA

Eyes was getting droopy more so on my right side. ...

Eyes was getting droopy more so on my right side. Crease was less visible. Makeup constantly smearing. I look tired and angry all the time. I just wanted to look myself and remove the hooded skin so my eyes would be more open and less tired. So went to a few consultations ended up going to Dr. Joon Y Choi in Orange County because of his confidence and being able to meet my needs. Other doctors wanted to do upper bleph with epi and eyebrow lift to get results....Dr. Choi didn't think it was necessary and agreed that I just needed skin removal which is upper bleph to remove the saggy skin. One of biggest concern was getting a pleated corner after eyelid surgery. Eyes bigger but corner goes downward. Seen as a problem with some Asians who went through eyelid surgery. I wanted to make sure the end corner of my eye would lift. Dr Choi understood my concern and agreed! He made sure my eyes will be lifted with my original crease and kept it from pleating at he corner so I can do my cat eye look.... I'm glad I chose Dr Choi to be my surgeon!

Last edited by thaoh711 on February 6, 2016

Three weeks after surgery

Eyes is opening up more. Scar fading really well
Orange Plastic Surgeon