51 Yrs Old and So Excited About my upcoming Neck Lift! in Ontario, Canada

I can't wait to get my neck lift this coming...

I can't wait to get my neck lift this coming Friday. I have lived with my very prematurely aged neck since I was about 35! I have done everything I can think of to hide my very crepey neck. Turtlenecks, MULTIPLE scarves, sitting just so with my hands and arms situated in a way to hide it, and the best one...really dim lighting at all possible cost Lol!!! This website with all of the courageous stories, not to mention photos was exactly what I needed to say...I'M DOING IT!! Will keep you posted. Please wish me luck and pray for me. I will post more photos later. ox

Dr. Wardle and his fantastic staff!

Dr. Wardle, of Prestige Cosmetic Surgery and his remarkable staff namely, Maureen are out-of-this world amazing!! Immediately, after stepping into his office, I knew, I was in the right place! His confident demeanor, understanding and compassion, the long list of incredible reviews and photo references were just a few of the reasons that I knew I had found my doctor. The multiple phone calls, emails and the great deal of time that Maureen has already invested in me is something I will always be grateful for and never forget! Let's face it, this is a major surgery that will have lasting results. That being said, I have nothing but complete and full confidence in Dr. Wardle and his team. On Friday, April 29th, I will be in the best hands in all of Eastern Ontario!

Just 4 more sleeps! :()

February 2016.

This photo was taken this past February 2016. It's amazing what a side angle shot and good lighting can do for a girl!

Ready, set, GO!!!

The morning of...too excited for words! Hoping my doctor got a good night's sleep last night Lol!
Will post after photos later. Wish me luck!

Let the healing begin!

Well, it's over!! The whole process was seamless. Here is a photo of me an hour or so ago...I look like The Virgin Mary with a cowlick (no disrespect intended!) Besides seeing a more defined jawline it's very hard to see any results yet...the big honkin bandage and drain comes out tomorrow morning :) He removed 4.5" of excess skin in total, holy mackerel!! Quite a bit of pain but I can handle it, I think??!!! Love ya! Ps...now my nose looks big Haaaa!

Let the healing begin!! :)

Well, it's over!! The whole process was seamless. Here is a photo of me an hour or so ago...I look like The Virgin Mary with a cowlick (no disrespect intended!) Besides seeing a more defined jawline it's very hard to see any results yet...the big honkin bandage and drain comes out tomorrow morning :) The amazing Dr.Wardle removed a total of 10.5 cm of excess skin, holy mackerel!! Quite a bit of pain but I can handle it,… SHOW MORE

Well, it's over!! The whole process was seamless. Here is a photo of me an hour or so ago...I look like The Virgin Mary with a cowlick (no disrespect intended!) Besides seeing a more defined jawline it's very hard to see any results yet...the big honkin bandage and drain comes out tomorrow morning :) He removed 4.5" of excess skin in total, holy mackerel!! Quite a bit of pain but I can handle it, I think??!!! Love ya! Ps...now my nose looks big Haaaa!

Day 1 post op :)

Day 2 post op...

I couldn't be any happier with my results and it's only day 2! The fact that I got to shower was a huge bonus!! I'm a little swollen on the left side of my face and have a bit of bruising on my neck. The pain is almost undetectable. I would recommend Dr. Wardle to absolutly everyone!! I would travel a great distance to have the incredible opportunity to be one of patients.

2 Days post.

Day 3 post op.

Looking very tired...because I AM Lol!! I never felt this drained I swear but it's expected, right. But, I can't tell you how happy I am with the results already!! Again, feeling so Blessed to have found Dr. Wardle and his wonder staff! ????

Day 10 :)

Day 10 woot, woot!!

Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wardle is located in Kingston, Ontario Canada not Ottawa, Ontario 1-613-417-1969