Kaiser Permanente Gave Me a Great Plastic Surgeon! - Ontario, CA

I want to commend the Kaiser Ontario facility, the...

I want to commend the Kaiser Ontario facility, the surgical team, the nice anaesthesiologist (and Indian Sikh) and my plastic surgeon, Dr. James Chiu. I was nervous as hell to get my 27 year old ruptured Dow Corning implants out. I got them in at age 23, and got them out at age 49. My breast are 2 sizes smaller but perky, and I have more boobs now than when I got them in (of course I am also 25 pounds heavier now). I only had to pay $20 cash with Kaiser for the operation - unbelievable! I was grateful that my insurance covered it. A routine mammogram last year revealed the left implant was ruptured - during surgery (which took 3 hours, outpatient surgery) it was discovered the right was one as well. I had been very lucky for 27 years, with no issues with my implants, but now I have decided no more implants. I am adjusting to my "new look", 10 days after surgery. If you have Kaiser, I highly recommend Dr. Chiu. :-)
Dr. James Chiu, Kaiser Permanente

The doctor was very sensitive and kind. He was knowledgeable and patient. He called me on my cell phone after hours when I had anxiety about the procedure (very sweet). I liked the Kaiser Permanente facility in Ontario (new and beautiful, with nice staff). The surgical team was friendly and put me at ease for the surgery. I was taken care of very well post-surgery in the recovery room. I had my first checkup after a week (when the drains were taken out) and I return in 3 days for another checkup. I recommend this facility and doctor. :-)