i love my new tummy and curves. Ontario, CA

Thank you Dr.Adibfar for restoring my contours and...

Thank you Dr.Adibfar for restoring my contours and making me feel confident enough to wear my bikini on the beach again. I had excess skin on my abdomen after having twins . Dr.Adibfar performed tummy tuck and lipo suction to restore my pre-baby contours . The procedure was very well explained . I was advised to change and maintain a healthy diet prior to , after my surgery. I was also kept in check with regard's to my expectation . For example , he told me all surgical procedures — whether cosmetic or not — carry some potential risks and complications, the scar is going to be there . Although serious complications are extremely rare , I could see it was very important for him to review everything in detail. I should mention, this is my second surgery with Dr. Adibfar , I had a face lift a few years back and super happy. Dr. Adibfar has performed all my family and friends surgeries, we love how he such a perfectionist . He makes us look and feel confident with in our skin .With a few months past now,from my tummy surgery , all I can say is I LOVE MY NEW TUMMY AND CURVES , The scar is low and straight you can barely see it !

Dr.Adibfar, I certainly benefited from your meticulous attention to detail . Thank you and your team - I truly have the best plastic surgeon.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

You can trust Dr. Adibfar, he is a properly board certified in his repective speciality . Which means , he is practice within the scope of his feild . As such , qualified to perform procedures that fall under their repective specialties. Dr. Adibfar demonstrates due diligence , espeacially in terms of patient safety ,ethical intergrity and relaibility , and is in good standing with state medical boards . In short , Dr. Adibfar is a highly quailified expert .