Smart Lipo Bra Line - Ontario, ON

Went for a consult in March 2016 about getting a...

Went for a consult in March 2016 about getting a tummy tuck and lipo. Dr bar did my facelift in 2014 and I am very comfortable with him and his staff. I went to see dr Barr for the first time in 1997 when I had a consult about a tummy tuck but because I was just a young mother I couldn't afford the procedure at the time... Now on the other hand, my children have grown and left the nest .
I showed up at 8 am at dr barrs downstairs surgical area and was greeted by a nurse who brought me into a room to change to get marked up . I was just get my bra area down this time and had a scheduled tummy tuck and lipo in sept.
The nurse gave me some mess and started my iv. I must say, I was very relaxed and didn't feel a thing ... I talked to dr barr and his nurses while they were working on me.. I would say it took an hour and a bit. And then I was done and wheeled back to the recovery room where I waited for my bf to pick me up. I was very groggy so I would've never been able to drive home. I slept most of the day but was back and work the next day. Easy peasy... And I would do it again in a flash .
My recovery has been slow. I had two Senomas that developed and were quickly aspirated by his nurse Chantal . It's been over six weeks and I am still swollen but my skin is nice and tight around the area ... Which is a great bonus for my age ;) I am scheduled for a tummy tuck and lipo in sept and will review then

Every day looking better

Here is an update . When I first did the smart lipo I really didn't see much of a difference as the weeks go on there is quite a bit of difference almost two inches lost from 1000 ccs taken out during the procedure . I really notice a lack of side boob making me look less wide from the front . I am having a tummy tuck and lipo on waist and maybe arms sept 7, 2016 and will do a separate review for that.

Two inch difference bra line

Seeing changes every week

Takes a while but I'm seeing slight changes every week .....
Dr Scott Barr