Dr. Torgerson Is So Talented - Ontario

I've had 3 rhinoplasty revisions in the last 10...

I've had 3 rhinoplasty revisions in the last 10 years. It seemed following every revision my nose just got worse and I looked less attractive. It was very depressing. I finally had enough courage to obtain and seek a 3rd opinion from Dr. Torgerson. Once I told him my concerns and history, it was reassuring that she shared my view and actually gave me his opinion on how he could resolve these issues and to what degree. I was so impressed by his confidence level and non- judgmental demeanor that he actually had my attention. I'm a recovery room nurse and work with all surgeons including cosmetics surgeons and my sense of knowing sense from no non sense kind of doctor is up to par. He explained what a realistic expectation would look like. Further more he has a 3D vector that he draws the changes , so you see your face from every angle before and after. His staff is just awesome and so accommodating, they go the extra mile for their patients to say the least. Im 5 weeks post up, still having some swelling but I LOVE MY NOSE ALREADY. I know that some days I look better then others cause of swelling but this is all part of healing "i know cause its m forth time" At my worse day I still love the way my nose looks, the new balance of the face. Im so thankful for having enough courage to see Dr. Torgerson, he changed the way I feel.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon