65 Year Old - Ontario, CA

At the age of 65 I found my face was really taking...

At the age of 65 I found my face was really taking its toll and starting to drop. I was very self-conscience about it and I bought all kinds of lotions & potions and spent money on different techniques. Nothing seemed to work or last, so I looked into something that would be more permanent. I was directed to Dr. Cory Torgerson, whom I believe now to be one of the best in his field.
I met with this gentleman and told him I didn’t want anything to drastic but something that would make a bit of a difference and last me for a long time. He suggested a mini face lift, and assured me I would be very happy with the results. Because of his kind and gentle nature I decided to put my trust in his hands.
A week later I had it done. I can’t be happier it turned out to be as great as he promised it would be. Dr.Torgerson and his staff including his medical staff are so respectful and caring. For something I have never experienced before and felt a bit frightened they put me quite at ease. I thank them all. I don’t regret this decision at all and I especially don’t regret having Dr. Cory Torgerson do this for me. He’s the best.
Thank you Again.