52 Yr Old. Ontario, CA

I love the sun way too much to stay out of it. I...

I love the sun way too much to stay out of it. I have alot of sun damage, freckles and a few large sun spots on my face that was driving me nuts so I went for my first IPL 4 days ago. The pics that I am posting are from today, 4 days after the procedure. As you can see the sun spots, freckles and any sun damage has really surfaced ( sorry forgot to take before pics) . Trust me my face doesn't look this bad with freckles. lol I will be going back in 3 1/2 weeks for the second treatment. It didn't hurt much. But after when I was driving home, it felt like my face was on fire. I had to roll the car window down and try to drive with my face hanging out of the car like a dog would do ( -15 out can just imagine what passerby's thought) but it felt good. haha Seriously though it was on fire. So I got home and put a cold cloth on it and felt 100 times better. After about 2 hours the heat went away and I was back to normal. So now I am noticing some of the spots are falling off. Still have to wear lots of foundation though when I go out to cover these dark spots. I was told to just leave them along and DO NOT pick at them. But I have read that some people are using a facial scrub on there 4th day. I really want to use my microdermabrasion home kit I have but debating on it. Maybe I will just try a small section. Anyways I will puts more picks up after my second treatment ( which I am told that the second one will be stronger and might be a bit more painful). Also for anyone putting pictures on this site, BE VERY CAREFUL. I had the profractional lazer done about 10 yrs. ago. And I looked like something out of a horror movie (but it worked well) I put the pics on this site and the other day my sister found it plastered on facebook along with a lot of other face pictures from this site from a woman in Hawaii trying to promote her skin care line and a lot of bad comments under our pictures. So remember only put pics up that your not afraid to come across on facebook or other places on the internet!!!
balalaserclinic