50 and Fabulous - Ontario, CA

I have always had a youthful spirit, but my turkey...

I have always had a youthful spirit, but my turkey neck and loose jowls made me look older than I really was. I decided to do something about it. I consulted with a few doctors, and by far I felt most comfortable with Dr. Machida's plan of action. The procedure, recovery, and results were better than what I could have imagined. People that I know would comment on how great I looked, but could not tell that I had work done. It's been a year, and I still am amazed with the results. The WHOLE experience, from the friendly and knowledgeable office staff ( hi Maria), to the aftercare follow up was the BEST!
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Machida is amazing! I could not have asked for a better doctor. During the consultation, he patiently explained the procedure and answered any questions I had. On the day of the procedure, he was quite gentle and made sure I was relaxed. I knew what to expect which made the experience much easier. Best of all, the result looks fantastic! Perfection... better than what I wanted. Truly the work of a skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida to any of my friends or family.