Breast Aug Switched to Silicone and Larger Size 325cc-485cc -Ontario, CA

Where do I begin... Dr Li is first-most an amazing...

Where do I begin... Dr Li is first-most an amazing human being! He was recommended to me by a friend, who's breasts i really liked. He's a very talented surgeon with exceedingly impressive bedside manners and superior knowledge on breast augmentation. I have been so busy that it's difficult for me to take the time and write a review but he uttermost deserves it. I was a nervous wreck having my breasts redone because I am a worrier by nature, but everything turned out better than I expected and i am VERY pleased with my results. I had my first breast aug in 2005 and now wanted to go bigger, change the Implant shape and switch from saline to silicone. Dr Li spent almost 2 hours with me on 2 separate occasions making sure we mutually understand what my expectations were and what result I was looking for. My first doctor was a very popular doctor in Beverly Hills who has 100's of 5 star reviews on yelp, hundreds of great before and after photos on website and his price isn't THAT much higher than Dr Li's. BUT he didn't explain anything to me, he didn't even notice the things Dr Li did, so that's why I ended up with a size and shape I wasn't fully happy with and needed to get them redone, Dr Li is very smart and skilled,a rare combination, usually talented doctors aren't the best with bedside manner, or they are very friendly yet don't deliver good results, but he literally has it all, flawless!! I highly recommend Dr Li to anyone. Summary: breast implant replacement. Went from 325cc saline to 485 silicone "gummy bear". Also 2nd procedure I will not specify. Both procedures pain level 2/3 out of 10. Very tolerable,speedy and easy recovery, I was back to fully normal in 6 weeks. Back to work in 5 days.My breast look great exactly, the size and shape I wanted. So much happier than with my first doctor. And the second procedure he did in combination turned out even better than I imagined.No complications or problems. I had researched extensively and had at least 4 consults. He's by far the best find!
Ontario Plastic Surgeon