39 Yrs Old -pre BA 34C - No Kids -married. Ontario, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Wanted to get fuller breast & go one size bigger....

Wanted to get fuller breast & go one size bigger. I also desired to be able to not worry about a bra in the summer with "cute back" shirts or a bathing suit just was looking for some "firm & full" boobs!
Over 2 yrs Consulted with several Dr.'s but none made me feel as comfortable as Dr.A's office!

Great post op Bra!!!

Have to share this great POST OP sports bra!! So comfortable & lots of support!! I've had the hardest time finding something that was comfortable with support & not to tight around my incisions.
Playtex -Play Funwinder wire Free sports bra!
Ahhhhhmazing!! Also has adjustable straps to cross-cross!!!
Kinda pricy but worth the comfort until I can get pretty bras!! Kohls $39.00 however I did see it online (after I purchased of coarse ????) for less .. Approx $19.00 @ Barenecessities.com
LOVE IT!!

10 days post op LOVE THEM! OVERS

10 days post op & VERY HAPPY!!!
Pre BA 34C 300cc max fill 350cc saline moderate profile implants.
Incision under the breast (crease)
Recovery has been easy.. Was very tired my first night (day of BA) next day I was up & moving around. For my surgery/recovery I decided to take 3 days vacation the week of thanksgiving, My work offers paid holiday for thanksgiving & the day after so I planned it just right with another weekend in there before returning to work.
Surgery on a Monday & back to work the following Monday!!!
I'm sooo happy with my results.. I kinda wish I would have tried a bigger size but honestly I think they are perfect now & I prob would look really funny bigger but it still crosses my mind :-)
I'm only 5' & 113lbs & didn't want big huge fake looking boobs ... I wanted it too look like I got a boob job but not a huge boob job lol if that makes sense!!
Here is some before & after no clothing.

2 weeks post op

Not many changes as of yet.
Still having the feeling of "sunburn" but learning to deal with it. Very little pain/uncomfortableness 1on a scale of 10. Only thing I ak noticing is in very very tired all the time.
Can't wait to see what changes are ahead!

Pic in Bralette 2 weeks post op

Had my check up today! Dr. SAud they are healing great. Took off my steri-strips.
Able to wear any bra now just NO under- wire!
Confirmed my "sunburn" feeling is the nerve endings coming. Back to life, advised to take aleeve scheduled not just when I feel it.
Over all great check up!
I will post pics in the morning of my scars! Xoxo

Insicion site

Insicion strips were removed yesterday!! Woke up with a little blood on my sleeping sports bra.. Not bleeding now, so I'm hoping all is ok!

3 weeks1 day

Ok..soo I can see a big difference from day 1 post op to 3 weeks 1 day post op!!
Here is the picture's!! Tell me what U think .... Please be honest

Sports bra

Another comfy sports bra!

Pics update

4 weeks post op & very happy!!
My boobs have gone thru so many changes in the last month ....WOW...already been a month!!! Anyhow, I'm extremely happy can't wait to get new bras once the size & breast is settled!! Couple pics of updates!! Have a great day!!!

More bras

In love with my boobies!! I can make them obvious or not so obvious which I'm loving!!!

7 week update

Super happy with my new "Boobies" they are healing up great!!

Right incision

Healing great
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

From the consult to the procedure to 2 day post op follow up, my experience with Dr. Andreasen & his whole staff have been amazing!! I love my results & would do it all over again if needed!! I've had to email the Dr regarding a couple of concerns I had & he has gotten right back to me!! Highly recommend Dr. Andreasen!