INTRAcel Treatment - Daniela Hoffman, Owner of Freedom Medi-Spa in Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada

I have had three INTRAcel treatments all 6 months...

I have had three INTRAcel treatments all 6 months apart. I now continue to have INTRAcel treatments once every year to keep up the great effects. I have acne scars on my face due to an issue I had when I was 21. Over the many years, I tried different treatments, painful treatments, that claimed would reduce the look of my scars and heal them. Unfortunately this was extremely unsuccessful and costly.

I am now 43 years old, and found the INTRACEL treatment thanks to Daniela Hofmann. After the first treatment I noticed a big difference in the scaring. I was shocked. I couldn’t believe after all these years of dealing with the scaring on my face, that I had FINALLY found a treatment that worked, a treatment that did not inject stuff into my body! And the bonus was also the reduction in lines and wrinkles. Oh and let us not forget the skin tightening! WOW! I get compliments about how youthful and fresh my face looks. Also, there is no down time/days off work after an INTRAcel treatment. A bit reddish and some swelling, but with the aftercare package, the healing is quick.
INTRACel is my new best friend!

Intracel - amazing!

As promised, a further picture update!

Intracel Treatment

Just had my 4th Intracel treatment today, November 21, 2016. Stay tuned for more pics!
Freedom Medi-Spa - Daniela Hoffman

Daniela is the owner of Freedom Medi-Spa. She is extremely friendly and welcoming and knows how to put you at ease when your nervous about treatments done to your face. She is funny and very hospitable and during the procedure will talk to you and explain what she is doing at all times. I have recommended a few people to her Medi-Spa because I am confident that Daniela has the procedure they are looking for and I am confident that Daniela's procedures work. She's amazing!