18 Y/o Brazilian Butt Lift March 22 - Ontario, CA

Dr. Jugenburg performed my brazilian butt lift on...

Dr. Jugenburg performed my brazilian butt lift on march 22. Everything about this procedure from start to finish, beginning at the consultation with nurse Kim was perfect. Kim was the best nurse I have ever dealt with, very friendly and very easy to open up to; she made me feel comfortable and like we were best friends by the time I walked out of there. We continued to e-mail about a surgery date and her responses were prompt and we booked a date within 2 days. I wanted this surgery done as quick as possible and they gave me a date that was less than 3 weeks away from the time of my consultation which was amazing. I went in on the day of my surgery and everyone especially my nurse Jessica genuinely made me feel safe and like I was in the right hands. They explained the procedure and what would be happening. I met with the anesthesiologist who was so friendly and cheerful; which lightened my mood a lot as I was very nervous. I also met with Dr. Jugenburg before going in for surgery. He explained to me what he would be doing and before I knew it I wokeup. My only complaint would be that I wokeup after surgery to a nurse that I was not introduced to before and was not as pleasant as the others and seemed somewhat annoyed with me as I asked her questions. The pain after the surgery was minimal, it is more of an ache than anything else. I slept fine due to the meds I was on and my nurse Jessica came and checked on me the next day and told me everything I needed to know. I am BEYOND happy with my new shape and if I had to do it all over again I would without any hesitations. I would recommend Dr. Jugenburg to everyone and anyone. My experience was amazing and truly life changing. Thank you to the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute for making this such an amazing experience!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon