Breast Reduction - Best Experience - Ontario

Being a size G and having suffered with back, neck...

Being a size G and having suffered with back, neck and head pains I decided to finally bite the bullet and undergo the procedure. My choice of doctor's was of special concern to me due to a serious underlying autoimmune disease that also wreaks havoc on my blood clotting. There were doctor's that my GP approached but all turned down my surgery due to the possible complications. Dr Wanzel was highly recommended by his colleagues due to his expertise. Helen in his office was incredible to work with and addressed all of my concerns before I met with the doctor. The office is professionally run and I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Wanzel. I am now three weeks post surgery and I am healing well and I can feel a total difference in my overall well being. No back, neck or headaches - what an incredible feeling. The side bonus is that they also look great! I feel like I am 25 again.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I have a team of doctor's that work with me regularly due to my auto immune disease but I have to admit that he is now my favourite doctor. He is patient, understanding, and went above and beyond to call me at my home on a Sunday when I was having an issue. I appreciated his conservative approach especially since I am extremely high risk for complications. I am extremely happy not only with the aesthetic look of my breasts but how this reduction has changed how I feel overall. The only regret I have is that I should have done this sooner.