Fantastic Results with Curology Customized Acne Treatment

I was 25 when I started Curology. I was at my...

I was 25 when I started Curology. I was at my wit's end with my hormonal acne that would not respond to any OTC treatment or Proactiv. I heard about Curology from a friend and decided to give it a try. I filled out an patient history form and uploaded pictures. I was then assigned to a dermatology, Dr. Nancy Satur, and she prescribed a topical treatment which was a combination of clindamycin, azelaic acid, and tretinoin. There was definitely an initial "purge" period where my skin seemed to get worse, but at about 6 months, I was noticing significant improvement.
Curology is $19.95 per month (even though medication gets refilled approximately 2-3 months), but depending on your insurance situation, this is more affordable than going to a traditional dermatologist's office.
Now, about 2 years later, I've never been happier with my skin! I'm still using the Curology and I know that I haven't simply outgrown the acne because whenever I slack off and skip a few days, it starts coming back.
San Diego Dermatologist

Dr. Satur is fantastic. Always super fast in responding to my messages (usually less than 24hrs). She also checks in periodically to make sure things are still going well or if we should tweak the prescription.