Expected a Lot of Pain, But... - Omaha, NE

The outcome was more than I could have hoped for -...

The outcome was more than I could have hoped for - I look like a new person! I never really experienced a lot of pain, per se. You obviously feels like you just did a gazillion sit-ups, so you'll be walking hunched over for a couple of days and a sneeze is definitely your enemy, but I would say I was more uncomfortable (the draining tubes are the main source of discomfort and frustration), than in real pain. I remember waking up in the recovery room amazed that I didn't hurt. I had liposuction done too on my lower back-that caused more discomfort than the tummy tuck did, made it difficult finding a comfortable sitting and sleeping position. So that on top of the draining tubes made sleeping in bed too uncomfortable for me, so thank goodness for the recliner. I won't lie, it's not a cakewalk, but I expected so much worse. Oh, and the first shower is a bit frustrating, you're tired, can't stand up straight, and have the drainage tubes hanging there, so you need help and will just want in and out as quickly as possible, but once you're back in your comfortable chair, you'll feel so much better being clean!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Everyone in Dr. Finkle's office is absolutely AMAZING! I never felt like I was "putting anyone out", if you know what I mean. They were attentive, caring, and immediate friends...unlike anything I've experienced. Usually you run into that one who makes you feel less than important-you won't find that at Dr. Finkle's office - he and his entire staff are the absolute best at what they do.