Rhinoplasty Was the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me! -Omaha, NE

(Sorry for my bad english)! I could write for...

(Sorry for my bad english)! I could write for hours about my experience! I wanted to do a rhinoplasty since I was 13 years old and I set this as my ultimate goal. It took me years to make my research and when I turned 25 I had all the money and I knew exactly who was the doctor. It was the time to make my dream come true!
For those who don't like their noses and want to do a nose job, all I can say is DO IT, but choose the best doctor, and i mean, a true artist!
I am so happy that i can't even put it in words, i always thought that having a beautiful nose would make me feel better but I could never imagine that it would change my life. I feel so beautifull, my face is very different, and my nose wasn't that bad before, and still I hear people saying that I am beautiful all the time (and they don't even notice that I had the surgery, they just think I look better)!!
I traveled from my country (Portugal) to US, I spent a lot of money in this adventure, but if I had to spend all the money again i wouldn't think twice, because now I can tell you, there is no money in the world that can pay what I am feeling right now, feeling free and beautiful.
I really recomend my doctor, Dr. Steven Denenberg, for all the reasons. If you want to see my photos or to know about my experience in a detailed way I will gladly write about it!

Before and after photos

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steven Denenber is a very famous doctor, and I made a huge research on him ( for years) before I decide to choose him. He is an artist, his skills are unbelieveble and I am a living proof of that. When I met him, he listened to me, he was really trying to understand what I wanted with the surgery, he discussed with me everything that could be done and he didn't let me leave the office until we reach an agreement on what would be done. He is very kind and honest and made me feel confortable from the first moment, and I was very nervous! All the people that work in the office were excellent, I have great memories about this experience! I still send him e-mails to inform him about the progress of my nose. I am so thankfull for what he did, I admire him so much, he is amazing!!!