Love my New Nose - Omaha, NE

I am a private person but I had to write a review...

I am a private person but I had to write a review on my incredible doctor! I had a bulbous tip and a side profile hump that I wanted gone. I did my research, and although I couldn't find anyone's nose that looked like mine, I decided to go with Dr. Denenberg because of the before and after pics. He's incredible! He is such a kind and funny guy who most importantly takes pride in his work and wants to deliver the results YOU want. He seems to be a bit of a perfectionist which is an awesome thing in a plastic surg!

Email him your before pics of your nose along with your concerns, and for free he will create an animation and work with you until he gets a good picture of how you'd like your new perfect nose!
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very meticulous in his work. I like that he is straight forward with you and will let you know what results he thinks are realistic. If anything, he errors on the side of caution when talking about what results to expect. Your nose is in great hands with this man!