So Happy That I Chose to Talk with Dr Denenberg. - Omaha, NE

I've been wanting to have a rhinoplasty forever....

I've been wanting to have a rhinoplasty forever. Always hated my nose. I'm in Canada and literally looked at every before and after pictures of a ton of surgeons in my country and in the states.

The one that I prefered were Dr Denenbergs.
It seems like I'm not the only one who liked his pictures a lot because I read an article in Fortunes magazine mentioning that a few surgeons from around the globe were using Dr D. Pictures for their website! Hahaha! Not cool!

Anyways, back to Dr D.
He is the most attentive, respond to your emails himself! He honestly makes you feel like you are his only patient. Always answers you very quickly. Since he was so honnest about my case I decided not to go thru with the surgery.

You'd think a surgeon would tell you what you wanna hear and try to make money off of you, but not him! He told me that I don't have a typical nose and that he wasn't comfortable proceeding with what a want because I have a very short nose that would require a rib graft, but offered referring me to other surgeon who do more complicated surgeries.
He also sent me animations of before and after photos of my nose to see what could be done.

I could go on all day about how amazing he his. I would invite him for dinner if I was closer to Omaha ;)

So please know that if you need a rhinoplasty you will be in great hands with this long time surgeon. He is a specialist!

J.