Great Results with Dr. Denenberg! - Omaha, NE

I started my search online locally for a doctor...

I started my search online locally for a doctor that specialized in rhinoplasty when I came across Dr. Denenberg's website. Right away, I was impressed with all of his Before and After pictures. I really liked his aesthetics and how natural the After results were. I emailed him some pictures and he sent me an email back explaining what he would do and a computer image. I agreed with the changes and really liked the computer image as well. The problem was that I had just had a baby and felt it wasn't a priority at the time. I continued to keep in contact with him because I was pretty sure he was the doctor I wanted to go with. So a couple of years ago, I started to save my money and last summer I had an in person consultation with Dr. Denenberg. After meeting with him, I knew for sure I wanted him to perform my rhinoplasty. He was really personable, took the time to answer all of my questions, and even took my before pictures himself ! I just had a good feeling about him and really liked him! So last spring I finally scheduled my surgery for Sept. I drove to Omaha, the night before surgery, and didn't get to my hotel until 10:30pm. I took a shuttle next morning to his office at 8:00am. They had me change into hospital gown and nurse took me into surgery room and started IV.. Dr. Denenberg arrived about 9:20 am to discuss everything he was going to do and the changes we both agreed on earlier. I wasn't really nervous because I trusted him and knew he had a lot of experience. Next thing I knew, I was awake and sitter was driving me back to my hotel. I don't remember a lot of details but I think the surgery was over about 2:30pm. When I got to hotel, I slept a lot propped up on pillows to keep head elevated. I remember looking in mirror with splint on that first night and liked what I saw. Even with splint on! I drove back home by myself a couple days later after all the drugs had worn off. I only told my husband and kids about my surgery so I hid out at my house for 5 more days with splint on. It went fast and I was careful and slept propped on pillows. After 7 days I drove to Omaha again to get splint off and I have to say I was excited and nervous at the same time! The next morning I met with Dr. Denenberg and he cleaned my nostrils and slowly took tape and splint off. It was finally time to look in mirror and I was really happy when I saw my nose! It was exactly what I wanted and looked really natural! I couldn't believe how much I loved it because I'm really picky! It's been 3 weeks now and my nose is still swollen but looks very normal and natural. No one has said anything to me about my nose at work or my friends because the changes he made were so subtle and natural which is exactly what I wanted. So happy I did it and so glad I went with Dr. Denenberg!!!
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Denenberg is very personable, friendly and took the time to answer all my questions. I also found him to be quite funny and enjoyed speaking with him. He has many years of experience as well as his staff. Great surgeon and very happy with my results.