Finally my New Nose!!! teheheh! - Omaha, NE taught me so much through you ladies... taught me so much through you ladies and occasional gentlemen that I wish to put my grain of sand too by posting my experience and pictures.

Dr. Steven M. Denenberg, of Omaha, NE is the surgeon who made the miracle of transforming my witchy nose into a very nice one even as it’s still swelling. I’m grateful to him for so patiently listening very carefully to me for months in an extensive email exchange where I repeatedly asked and told him what exactly I wanted my nose to be and he explained everything he estimated could be done. I got it and I’m so happy!

By my pictures you can see I’m not your RealSelf average age lady...I’m 88-1/2 years old (wow!) and this was my 4th revision (wow wow!!!) Yes, I had to kiss 3 frogs (apologies to the frogs as I love them!) before I found my prince! LOL! You can see I needed a very specially skilled and attentive surgeon.

I flew from NYC to Omaha, NE in July 5 and went straight to the office for consultation (hence my red eyes from rushing and not sleeping) where Dr. Denenberg, a charismatic person and helpful staff, welcomed me. Pictures were taken and the following morning...a successful surgery! I remained at the hotel at a discounted price by mentioning Dr. Denenberg, and stayed for one week nicely relaxing and recuperating fast.

Had local and IV sedation anesthesia and didn’t feel any pain whatsoever, just slight discomfort of having to breathe through the mouth, but only for 7 days. A lady was scheduled to spend the first night with me who diligently applied ice compresses through the entire night. Everything went so smooth and tranquil it felt more as if I were visiting a friend in Omaha! lol!

I had some swelling and hardly any bruising. In July 12... unveiling time!!! The cast and stiches came off and oh what a happy surprise to see my face in the mirror! I was thrilled. I hugged my doctor (though I’m not fond of hugging around) and thanked him profusely! After 3 failures I didn’t think I was going to ever have a happy nose! :)

I’m posting some pics of the previous nose, and 4 after pics taken on the 7th day. Of course, I shall have to take some pictures of my present nose, now about 3 weeks after, and will add them soon too. I must buy a smartphone with selfie capabilities to make it easier to show you the progress of my nose.

Got any question? Just shoot! :)

I know how immensely difficult it is to find the RIGHT surgeon, so I wish you all the very best of luck!

P.S. Sorry I'll post the pics later; having a little problem...

History nose pictures! LOL!

These 4 pictures were taken by Dr. Denenberg on the 7th day, just as I was leaving. I shall take more from time to time when I have a chance. :o)

...and here's the lady with the witchy nose...

I think this collection covers all the angles of this nose, no?
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon